PayPal securely processes donations for Molly Fitzgerald Memorial Fund.
You can complete your payment with just a few clicks.
Why use PayPal?
- It's easy to send money and shop online
- You can donate without sharing your financial information
- Over 50,000 online merchants accept PayPal
Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available).
A Sample of What The Molly Fund Supports:
The Molly Fund is excited to be a vibrant part of the Marshfield community, to continue to enrich Marshfield's youth, and to keep Molly's giving spirit alive. We are always looking for new ways to reach out to our community.
Over 50 Marshfield High School College Scholarships and Book Awards
• Marshfield High School Sports/Cultural Grants
• Girls Softball, Boys Soccer, Dance, Wrestling,
• Mock Trial, Girls Field Hockey, Girls Tennis
$75,000 Marshfield Boys & Girls Club - created & built Molly's Kitchen, supported the "Chef's in Training Progam" and most recently pledged $25,000 to the new pool, a fantastic community resource.
$40,000 Grad Nite Live
$8,000 Communtiy Christmas
$8,000 Grad Nite Live
$7,100 Marshfield Fire Department
$5,000 Food Pantry
$3,000 Sowing Seeds
$2,000 Good Neighbor Fund for Blizzard of 2015
$1,000 Marshfield Friends of Music
$1,000 Marshfield Kids @ Play
$840 Sandy Hook Support Fund
$600 St. Ann's Mission Trip - Reach Work Camps
$500 Governor Winslow House
$500 Troop 212 - BSA
• Dandelion Park, a memorial park in the midst of downtown Marshfield.
• Annual Day at the Fair for Carolina Hill residents
• EZ-IO Devices and Training for Fire Department
• Defibrillators at Martinson School and Rexhame Beach
• Donation to Purchase Books for the Clift Rodgers Library
• Donation of Books in Molly's name to Ventress Memorial Library
• Contributed funds to the Martinson Elementary School Playground
• Replacement of the Road to Responsibility Vans
• Initiated a sports grant program that has aided sports teams and cultural organizations at MHS.
• Started Molly Movie Mania, a series of free family movie showings outdoors.
• Sponsored Marshfield's Summer Concert Series on the Town Green